View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013   #1053
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 216794 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
HA! If only that were true. Post a link to a thread where Schaub got any credit, let alone all of the credit.

I am not going to argue with you about your recent posts, I will let readers decide if you were blaming Schaub exclusively, and now are back tracking. I don't believe I took you out of context as I read all of your post in their entirety. But anything is possible.
Im far from backtracking.

Schaub's performances have had a huge impact in the results of the past few games.

10 INT's in 7 games four of which are returned for TD's is flat out unacceptable. Its ultimately his decision to throw those balls .... and the ultimate responsibility for those decisions falls on him.

What I stop short of is saying "Its all his fault".

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote