View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013   #1051
Nitrofish
Pastafarian

Rep Power: 94266 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Nitrofish
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I sure hope you are right ..... I hate this negative feeling I have towards our QB right now.

You aernt misreading - you are taking it out of context , out of proportion .... Schaub wasn't the only guy to make a mistake in that game (or any other) but he does shoulder a large chunk of the blame for their recent performances.

The QB is like the president , gets too much blame and too much credit.
HA! If only that were true. Post a link to a thread where Schaub got any credit, let alone all of the credit.

I am not going to argue with you about your recent posts, I will let readers decide if you were blaming Schaub exclusively, and now are back tracking. I don't believe I took you out of context as I read all of your post in their entirety. But anything is possible.

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote