View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013   #77
Surreal McCoy
All Pro

Rep Power: 13530 Surreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is the Super Bowl window closing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
So you believe that when the Texans were sitting at 11-1 last season heading into the MNF game with New England, those that thought the Texans were Super Bowl contenders were NFL neophytes? Because I could come up with a list of NFL commentators a mile long that suggested just that at that time.

If the Texans have never been contenders, 8 years into the Smithiak era, you must think the Texans are spinning their wheels with the current football organization. Right?
And suddenly the commentators are knowledgeable...

I don't know if they're spinning their wheels or not - I'm not an NFL GM and I don't pretend to be one on here. It's simply an opinion, one I think is rather viable.