View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013   #1050
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Mark my words. This Sunday will begin the rebirth of Matt Schaub. He's going to change the perception of him. They'll be calling him elite before the play offs start.

No lie.

Okay, maybe I don't believe this fully, but I'm working on it. I'll be 90% in by game time (thank God for a late start)
I sure hope you are right ..... I hate this negative feeling I have towards our QB right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
Well, then I must be misreading what you are posting because it sure looks to me like you are placing all of the blame for the Hawks loss on Schaub.

I agree it has been a long term problem, but the problem is with the O Line, not with Schaub. Ever since the Texans lost Brisiel and Winston, this has been the problem. And we all thought Winston sucked at pass protection. I sure wish we had both of them back right now.
You aernt misreading - you are taking it out of context , out of proportion .... Schaub wasn't the only guy to make a mistake in that game (or any other) but he does shoulder a large chunk of the blame for their recent performances.

The QB is like the president , gets too much blame and too much credit.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote