View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013   #1049
Nitrofish
Humanoid

Rep Power: 34626 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Im not placing the blame for "this loss" on Schaub alone , its easy to see there were a lot of other factors - Tates Fumble , Cushing going out and the defense being less effective .....

What Im talking about is much more than one game - Its a trend in the last 7 games. Ten INT's over that period of time with four of those being returned for scores.

Ive been a strong supporter of Schaub over the years here. But watching his performance over the last ~10 games , its hard to continue that support.
Well, then I must be misreading what you are posting because it sure looks to me like you are placing all of the blame for the Hawks loss on Schaub.

I agree it has been a long term problem, but the problem is with the O Line, not with Schaub. Ever since the Texans lost Brisiel and Winston, this has been the problem. And we all thought Winston sucked at pass protection. I sure wish we had both of them back right now.

"Keenum has an aura about him". -Andre Johnson
"She did a Mean Macarena to the Funky Cold Medina" -S. Hagar
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote