View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013   #215
Nitrofish
Pastafarian

Rep Power: 86216 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Nitrofish
Default Re: Kubiak: Schaub couldn’t audible out of “very, very poor play”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Great article, but of course, I knew it when I read it that it was our very own Texans Chick.

As far as your point, she hit the nail on the head:

This is why fans are upset with him. For the WCO to be successful, the QB MUST be the player on the field that makes the consistently good decisions. He does not have the be the best athlete (obviously), but he must be the one that does not make blatantly stupid mistakes that give the other team points to tie the game with less than 3 minutes left on the clock.

All that said, Schaub is our QB this year regardless of the whine and cheese crowd, so put away the pitchforks if you're going to be a Texans fan. You'd better root for his success in spite of your own reservations and/or dislike of the player.

If you are rooting for him to fail, you are not a fan of this team, IMO.
I bow to you sir. Great post, but your last sentence in particular was pure genius!

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote