View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013   #83
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 209048 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Who Should I Start Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
Jets have a top ten pass defense, the Giants can't stop anything. I would play the matchup and go with Vick.

As for the flex spot none of them really look like great options. Assuming DMC and Reece are out, I would go with Jennings
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Vick(by a nose) & Jennings for me, with Quizz next highest. Good luck.
Thanks , both of you confirmed what I was thinking ....

This is my wife's FF team which she asks me who to play most of the time, she did real well early in the draft but the bench was really hurting and with three guy's on bye weeks , its a hot mess.

I picked up Jennings with the thought of starting him if DMC & Reece are out , if he doesn't get the start I can go with one of Jacquizz Rodgers , Coby Fleener or Donnie Avery at the Flex.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote