View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013   #19
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23265 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected

I polled some of my buddies that are 49er season ticket holders, in regards to wearing Texans gear. They were all pretty consistent in their answer. I should be ok as long as the Texans lose. If the Texans win, they say to take off the jersey before walking back to your car. There will be drunk idiots looking to take out their anger on someone, and opposing fans are the common choice. Combine that with it being a night game, it may be more difficult for security to help out.

Be safe everyone, because the Texans WILL WIN this game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote