View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013   #15
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64802 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kevin Hogan from Stanford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
They had him listed as a Jr on their roster. I guess they just go by his academic standing. Too bad he probably won't come out. My thinking was he would've been there for the Texans in the 2014 draft but probably out of reach if he waits until 2015 to come out.

As for Luck, I watched him play at Stratford a few times and knew he was going to be special. Too bad he plays for the Colts.
Private schools like Stanford and Notre Dame always list their guys by academic standing, not football eligibility. Not sure why, but just something that I've noticed.

And yes, Luck is going to the equivalent of Manning to us for the next decade.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote