View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013   #7
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kevin Hogan from Stanford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
I'm with Beerlover in that Schaub and Kubiak are a package . The next QB won't have to worry about fitting in Kube's system .
I don't see it this way and don't think Kubes and Schaub are tied at the hip. Kubes' "leash", if you will, is longer with McNair than Schaub's "leash" is with Kubes/Smith. If Schaub continues to mess up and lose games I don't think Kubes will wait until the end of the season to bench him. How long he'll wait, I don't know, but I don't think Schaub's "leash" is much longer. He has to fix his problems in this next game or we'll see Yates in the Rams game. Another "pick 6" with a loss and you can bank on it!
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote