View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013   #7
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Just wanted to drop in to give Texans fans Kudos..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Seahawks have always been my favorite NFC team because I was born in the area and got tons of relatives there. I'm less pissed at the Seahawks than I am at the Texans. We had the game in our hands and threw it away. Literally.
Agreed. & some Seahawks fans might think we're not giving them any credit for the win, which isn't the case. They seized the opportunities as they presented themselves, we didn't. They played better than we did, when it mattered. Kudos to them.

Even though we lost, I think it was one of the better games of the weekend.

Still. We've got some housekeeping to do & that takes nothing away from the Seahawks victory.