View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013   #70
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 45929 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is the Super Bowl window closing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I'm pretty close to being my old "don't believe what I'm saying" Optimistic self again, so... might as well start now.

Joe Flacco sucks. He sucked last year from September to December. If that fck can win a Super Bowl while Ray Rice was AWOL & Baltimore's bend but don't break defense really stretched the definition of bend & break...

Schaub can get it done if Arian can be that dynamic workhorse we remember & our defense can play like they have the last 4 games.

We just need Schaub to be able to recognize when failure is not an option & be good enough at that time to put our team in position to score. For that last game, it was after the Lynch fumble. A TD there would have been the dagger to put Seattle to bed & get them thinking about the plane ride home.

jmo.

& yes, I absolutely believe he can get it done in those situations. In that particular situation, all he had to do was set his feet & take a look in the back of the end zone. He got out of the pocket & bought himself some time.
Quote:
Just didn't use it to the best of his ability

Speaking of optimism. Hang in there TK.