View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013   #211
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak: Schaub couldn’t audible out of “very, very poor play”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Come On Breh View Post
This is exactly what im talking about. This type of comment right here. This pretty much epitomizes the average mentality of a houston sports fan.

Be a nice guy, do enough to win, and we will baby and protect you no matter what your failures to win the big one.

This is how biggio and bagwell came off relatively unscathed despite their playoff choke jobs. This is how Kubiak and Schaub last this long.

This city is too soft. Fan wise and media wise.

If you people think burning jerseys and making some satirical pick six burger menu is "too tough" and "personal" then maybe you should just watch some golf because your sensibilities are too fragile for manly sports.

Can you imagine if this texan team with schaub and kubiak at the helm was in new york, LA, or philly? Can you imagine what the media and fans would do to them?

Looking back at what lebron james had to endure before winning a championship, its a freaking joke that anybody can feel sorry for what is going on with Schaub.

A freaking joke.

You sound like a sad little person that doesn't have much meaning in your life so you lean on football, entertainment, like it's your own reality. Or maybe you're just delusional. I'm leaning more towards delusional since no one said anything about burning jerseys. You're maybe one of the worst types of people...the blathering fool that is completely sober...unless you were actually drunk when you wrote this....

Either way, the last thing I think about when I read your post is tough. I know tough when I see it, lmao and that ain't it.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote