View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013   #79
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 298525 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Ok here it comes....Do the Texans look at aquiring Josh Freeman?

Just like I think benching Schaub after that second INT vs Seattle, I think it would be a good idea to "work out" Josh Freeman.

If Schaub can't handle it, it's telling. This coddling, HC falling on the sword for him doesn't appear to be working & I think he needs a kick in the butt.

I believe Schaub can turn it around, I need that to happen sooner rather than later. If he had called the player's only meeting (I know how pointless many think this is) I'd feel better about Matt being on the right track. As it is, I think he needs help to get where he needs to be.

& if the coaches are aware of any "possible" issues with his foot their current approach does not make any sense.