View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013   #77
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 206631 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ok here it comes....Do the Texans look at aquiring Josh Freeman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
The Texans did not have a problem containing a mobile QB against the Hawks until the 4th quarter when Phillips went away from the spy and Cushing was out of the game. You just pull every anecdotal excuse out and throw it out there. All so if the Texans lose you can say, "See I Told You So." Just keep following the herd and keep using phrases like ODing on Schuaberry kool aid.

If the Colts beat them, the Texans can beat them.

Haterade anyone?
Phillips didn't go away from the spy .... the only difference was C(r)ushing being replaced by Sharpto(o)n).

Damnit , I hope like hell the Texans win this next game , the difference between making the playoffs at 2-3 (>20%) Vs. that of a 3-2 team (<51%) is pretty significant.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote