View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013   #75
Nitrofish
Pastafarian

Rep Power: 72899 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Nitrofish
Default Re: Ok here it comes....Do the Texans look at aquiring Josh Freeman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HouTx11 View Post
"Were" doesn't help the final score for jack for the Texans, which BTW was played at home, and not on the road like the next one. Considering:

-Schaub's decision making at crucial times in the game, coupled with his 3 pick six's in as many games
-A VERY beat up offensive line
-A prime time road game against last year's super bowl runner up whos QB is very mobile (which the Texans always have trouble stopping)
-The blowout loss to Baltimore and the nail-biting way the Texans barely got their 2 wins
-The way the secondary has allowed dumb penalties/bad coverage so far this season
-The way Kubiak keeps dialing up the same predictable formations that the 49ers are no doubt prepared for since they've had extra time to do so.

......forgive me if I'm not ODing on the Schauberry kool aid like you are.
Is that all you got? "ODing on Schauberry Kool aid" What, are 13 or 14 years old? And geez thanks for pointing out it is a road game captain obvious. I will now change my opinion since you pointed that out to me and the Texans have never won on the road either. I mean, why even make the flight? The Texans have no chance right?

Last years super bowl runner up does not mean squat. That was last year, and they look nothing like last years team, nor does Kaepernick look like the superman you all are making him out to be.

The Texans did not have a problem containing a mobile QB against the Hawks until the 4th quarter when Phillips went away from the spy and Cushing was out of the game. You just pull every anecdotal excuse out and throw it out there. All so if the Texans lose you can say, "See I Told You So." Just keep following the herd and keep using phrases like ODing on Schuaberry kool aid.

If the Colts beat them, the Texans can beat them.

Haterade anyone?

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote