View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013   #16
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where to spend the 2014 1st round pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Anyone notice that McCarron has dropped to #91 on CBSSports? TBH other than my guy Verrett, I don't see anyone in first round screaming "I am your guy!" Trade down? If Marqise Lee returns from knee sprain healthy he could be BPA.
You can have McCarron .... I'd much rather have Aaron Murray or Tajh Boyd.

They wont be picking high enough for Bridgewater , Mariota or Hundley.

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
I really haven't watched as much tape as I should on McCarron, but does anyone really get a vibe that at his very best he's just going to be a step to the side rather than a step up from Matt Schaub? It's a really strange gut feeling I get, and (disclaimer) I have no proof or tape to back that up, but it bothers me for some reason because I have a feeling he will be there when we're picking and our FO is going to be tempted to pick him.
I don't at all disagree ... Just think he's a product of the system & talent around him at Bama. And to be quite honest , despite all that talent , that offense isn't very good. (That says a lot about the A&M defense sucking too now doesn't it ?!)

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote