View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013   #2
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78460 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kevin Hogan from Stanford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
I saw part of the game Stanford played against Washington St. and thought Hogan looked like a Luck clone. He looks like he has a pretty good arm and is mobile enough. Watched as he hit his TE in stride for about a 40+ yard TD. My question is, do you think he would be a good QB candidate for the Texans if they're looking for a QB next draft? I know they're sticking with Schaub for now but things can change. Hogan is a Jr this year and he could opt to stay for his Sr year like Luck, but, if he decides to come out, I think he could be someone who falls in the range where the Texans could pick (mid to late 1st rd). Thoughts?
Hogan is actually a redshirt sophomore. He's almost a lock to come back for a 4th year. 1) Because he needs more development and 2) QB is pretty deep this year.

I do think he's a great fit for the offense though. Stanford runs a very similar system to us. I'm a really big fan of his. He's nowhere near as far along as Luck was, but who is? Luck was the most developed college QB I've ever seen.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote