View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013   #71
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ok here it comes....Do the Texans look at aquiring Josh Freeman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls on Parade View Post
This team is so stacked we don't need an elite QB to win a Super Bowl with. All we need is somebody who doesn't make boneheaded mistakes and turnovers. Give me a good game manager like Alex Smith and we'd be talking about becoming NFL champions. He's doing a mighty fine job in Kansas City I might add.
When I mentioned Smith last year (just before Schaub was extended) I was laughed out of the building .... Now I don't seem so silly afterall.

I'd have taken Smith then , I'd take him now. 23-5-1 as a starter in the NFL from 2011/12&13 .... those are gaudy numbers even if his stats are pedestrian.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote