View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013   #43
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Early 2014 Mock Drafts

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_texan View Post
so we have had now 4 or 5 mocks with us taking a QB in the 1st. realistically how likely do you think this could happen. directed at everyone but mostly at the guys who did the mocks. i dont think its very likely unless we only win like 6 games which again i dont think is likely...still optimistic of a double digit win count
That's the million dollar question right there that no one can answer for certain, but everyone has an opinion on. I agree with the consensus opinion of the board that Schaub is to old, slow, un-athletic, and weak armed to be the quality NFL QB we need to lead us to the Super Bowl. I also have my doubts that as long as Kubiak is in charge, changing the QB will not make much difference on this teams Super Bowl hopes because the play calling is also a large part of the problem. As for your question I'd like a new QB, but I think replacing Schaub with a high draft pick next year isn't very realistic. I think Schaub will be back next year, Yates and Keenum will both get another year to impress us as backups and then Yates will leave for FA in 2015 and Keenum will be Schaub's replacement in 2015 and we'll then draft another backup in 2015. JMO.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote