View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013   #44
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72184 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: IS USC Better Than TAMU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemp View Post
I think people are undervaluing A&M because it had some down years with 2 bad coaching hires. Plus, the value was raised greatly when it became the only SEC school in Texas.
It'sw had down yrs since Jackie Sherrill left.

Manziel is the only reason the Ags are relevant.

Tell me when is the last time the ags won a NC? Finished in the top 5? I dont remember where they finished last yr, but the Manziel point still stands.

Sumlin will always be an upwardly mobile HC. Del Rio will get the USC HC job, so dont worry Aggie fans Sumlin will be at A&M next yr with a fat raise.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote