View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013   #68
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 100454 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ok here it comes....Do the Texans look at aquiring Josh Freeman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Question.

Do you think Schaub would be able to handle the "pressure" if Josh Freeman were brought in?

Do you think he should be able to?

I ask, because many people are saying we should be looking to draft & prepare Schaub's replacement. No doubt about it, it's different to bring in a drafted rookie than a previous starter, but if the Texans were to bring him in, on the cheap of course, as the eventual replacement, do you think Schaub's psyche would be up to it?
Schaub can't handle the pressure, regardless of Freeman and yes, I think he should be able to.

I still haven't heard anything close to a convincing argument against Yates. I was a HUUUUUUGE Keenum supporter in the PS, but I think Yates can do just fine as a starter. He's shown he has a very good handle on the offense and has big time starting experience. I see no reason to expect Yates to revert back to rookie form if he's starting and Kubiak will usually go with experience when given the choice.