View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013   #202
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Kubiak: Schaub couldn’t audible out of “very, very poor play”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls on Parade View Post
Agreed. But on the other hand, Mark Sanchez has shown what he can do with a strong run game and defense around him. The Jets reached two straight AFC Championship games with him starting at quarterback. It wasn't until the Jets started losing hall of fame caliber talent like LaDainian Tomlinson and Kris Jenkins, even Darrelle Revis (injured and traded), that we started to see Mark Sanchez's game fall apart. He no longer could hide his flaws behind one of the best run games and defenses in the league.
Which shoulder did he hurt? His throwing shoulder? I'd definitely be open to Sanchez, like you said, if he doesn't have to throw the ball 50 times a game (results of playing with a great defense & a great run game) he should be fine.

Losing that run game is what killed them. Shawn Green didn't pan out & after LTs flash of greatness, they had nowhere to go.

The only thing I don't like about it, is that there is only one QB in the entire league that my wife hates more than Schaub...... & his name rhymes with chanchez.