View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013   #1016
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109572 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
So then when the Texans opened 5-0 including a win against the highly praised Broncos, dropped a game to the Pack, then rattled off another 6 in a row it did not shut Schaub haters up? Sure it did.

So then you are impressed by someone shouting at the line pointing out who the Mike linebacker is? Is that all it will take for you to be entertained and think your QB knows what he is doing?

You completely ignored what I said. Manning can shout out the Mike linebacker all he wants, but if when the ball is snapped he instantly has 3 defenders in his face like what was happening to Schaub most of the 2nd half of the Hawks game, Manning will get sacked, throw incompletions, and yes, even interceptions. But you do not see that often because that line pass blocks really well. The same can't be said for the Texans OL.

Not a hater, but yes Schaub was still making mistakes and I pointed then out at that time.

Yes I want my QB to point out where the blitz is coming from. It's something I would suspect you have a problem with. (Leadership.)

You do realize that the Seahawks are playing without 3 of their starting OL (LT Okung/C Unger/ RT Giacanbi SP???) The Broncos are without 2 of their starting OL (LT Clady/C Walton) and they seem to be able to make due. Why, could it be Schaub cant avoid the rush as well as Manning/Wilson due to his foot?

As far as the Texans DR's go I dont trust them at all. They are paid by the Texans. Look at the highly respected Dr.Andrews who's paid by the Redskins and how he allowed RG3's career to be screwed up. Team Dr's = conflict of interest. Fans may not see this but players are fungible assets if they aren't playing owners aren't getting a return on the $$$$ that they have invested in said player. It's the team Dr.'s job to get them playing as soon as possible. Sometimes to the detriment of the players career. Sometimes to the detriment of a player having a long, healthy, fruitful life after football.

I personally would like to thank C-N-D for helping me with some of my health issues. He has helped many on this MB with various health issues. I/we are lucky to have somebody as knowlegeable and well connected as C-N-D on this MB. Not that you would have a clue about this, or the fact that while we may disagree on the way the Texans are run, we have respect and love for each other thru good times and bad. A good number of us have actually met each other and despite our differences look forward to seeing each other again.

As far as C-N-D calling Texans injuries, He's been right about 99% of the time. From Boselli/DDW/Spencer/Reed/Schaub etc.... he's been right almost every time. The Texans Dr,s not so much. The injury that bothers me the most is Reed. He had a torn labrum on one hip and the Dr's didn't run the right test (MRI vs MRA to determine if he had torn the labrum in the other hip, which they should've known to do since it was possible/probable that the good hip could've been damaged due to Reed compensating for his bad hip.

Sorry for the long winded post, I just thought I would try to help a newbie realize that there's more to life than the Texans. There's respect and friendship on this MB. Which is why I spend most of my internet time on this MB.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote