View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013   #19
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 137393 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: IS USC Better Than TAMU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Also, I think Matt Joeckel is a junior and there is true freshman Kenny Hill.
Yep. Joeckel has looked miles better than Kenny Hill at this point, but I think that's only to be expected.

All the people saying that Texas A&M will never ever break into elite tier football programs boggle my mind. It's like being elite is something that doesn't change. Do "elite" football programs that go through periods of crap stay "elite?" I'm not saying A&M will become elite, I'm saying A&M can become elite. Elite is not some never-changing old guard of schools.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote