View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013   #8
The1ApplePie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 127449 The1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: IS USC Better Than TAMU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I'll enjoy it immensely if Sumlin does decide to bail out of College Station and head for the west coast. I'll be grinning ear to ear over it actually.

I mean, how can you hold it against the man? Coaching at USC is an opportunity to coach at a school that's in rare company. A&M has never and will never be in tier.
This.

With Summlin, T&M will be the Leach-era Texas Tech of the SEC at best. A great team, but never really at the top of the conference.

Once Manziel bails...
The1ApplePie is online now   Reply With Quote