View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013   #1012
Nitrofish
Humanoid

Rep Power: 53129 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Where you here? It most definitely did not stop the Schaub haters. The Broncos game is the only one he got credit for, but it was marginalized after the Green bay game. Even today, talk about beating th Broncos in week 5 of last year & it's only because they weren't the team they were in week 14 or later.

Go back & look, it's all still there. May not have been as bad as it is now, but Yates & Keenum's preseason was much anticipated for a reason.
It's always been there, and always will be, but it was certainly muted compared to other seasons, especially this one, and yes I was here.

Keenum's preseason was much anticipated because of the rampant UofH homerism on this board. After Yates performance in Baltimore, where coach had to let him off the leash should have told everyone everything they needed to know about him.

"I always said I wanted to play for one team, and to be able to play for the Houston Texans for the rest of my career, it's a tremendous honor." -Andre Johnson
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote