View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013   #1008
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194572 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Come On Breh View Post
so doing it once at home vs a raven team dismisses the conservative criticism?

this is what i hate about kubiak and schaub apologist. you guys use one or two games, one or two stats and say hey did this a couple of times that criticism is no longer valid.

I mean are you serious with the "they only do dink and dunk passes this year" comment?

Schaub and kubiak dont go for the jugular ENOUGH. They dont go for killshots down the field ENOUGH. They would rather hang on to the ball, work the field methodically then get stuck in the redzone and kick a field goal.

EVerybody knows this.

I maybe new to texan talk, but ive seen every single houston texan game.
We've blown several teams out. So I don't know what ENOUGH is. Matt's thrown plenty of deep balls in his career, we've discussed it here, it doesn't seem like it, but he's thrown deep as often as Brady, Rodgers, & Brees, so again..... don't know how much would be ENOUGH for some people.

& I'm pretty sure they'd rather score in the red zone than stall in the red zone, but if you've got a link or something where they say they'd prefer to get stuck.... let's see it.

In other words, stop making sht up.