View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013   #39
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 387845 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Game Week -- at San Francisco 49ers (7:30PM CDT)

Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli
Quote:
Like Kubiak, Wade Phillips disagreed with the penalty on Kareem Jackson. "In my opinion it cost us the game." #Texans

"He's very positive when we lose and gets on me when we win," Phillips on his dad. #Texans

Bum Phillips' birthday was Sunday. "I told my dad his birthday present was the first half," @sonofbum says. #Texans

Kubiak says Greg Jones missed a bit of practice today, but he expects him to practice full-time tomorrow & play. #Texans

Kubiak says what's impressive about 49ers' ILBs is that they never come off the field because they can do everything. #Texans

Kubiak says "we were all surprised early" at how well Whitney Mercilus played given how much time he missed in the offseason.

Kubiak says Cushing, Greg Jones, Andre Johnson limited. Darryl Sharpton, Brandon Brooks and Tim Dobbins did not practice at all. #Texans
Dave Zangaro ‏@DZangaro
Quote:
"It's pretty cool for a young guy like that." Gary Kubiak on DeAndre Hopkins' being named Offensive Rookie of the Month. #Texans

Duane Brown was a full participant, Kubiak said. #Texans
Houston Texans ‏@HoustonTexans
Quote:
Kubiak on team penalties: "I don't want to take the aggression out of our game, but we've got to play smarter." #Texans

"He's off to one heck of a start. That's what we brought him here for." Kubiak on DeAndre Hopkins Rookie of the Month honors. #Texans
James Palmer ‏@JPalmerCSN
Quote:
Wade Phillips said that he dad's 90th birthday present was the "1st half" of the #Texans game Sunday.
Brian T. Smith ‏@ChronBrianSmith
Quote:
#Texans' Wade Phillips said late penalty on Kareem Jackson "cost us the game." #NFL #Seahawks

#Texans' Phillips said he has complete confidence in Schaub, offense. Pointed out someone (Schaub) has been linking up with Johnson, Hopkins
Deepi Sidhu ‏@DeepSlant
Quote:
Phillips on Mercilus: If you let him go and let him rush, he does a heck of a job. #Texans

Phillips (on Schaub): We've got the leading WR of the league & Offensive Rookie of month WR. Somebody's throwing them the ball. #Texans
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote