View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013   #56
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 43787 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Watt Reacts to Loss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
(on if he still has the anger that he had after the loss to Seattle) “I have a lot of anger, man.”

(on if it bothers him that fans are treating QB Matt Schaub the way they are) “In this locker room, we’re behind him. That’s all that matters. We’re going to go out there on the field, and we trust him and he trusts us, as one football team like I said on Sunday. No one player is going to win or lose you a football game. We need to go out there as a football team and win games. That’s what it comes down to.”

(on how hurtful is it when the fans turn on the team like they’ve done) “That’s fine. I’ve been booed here before. I know what it feels like to be booed here. You win a couple of football games and everybody is back on your side. The NFL is a ‘what have you done for me lately’ business. We understand that. We’re not little kids. Our feelings aren’t going to get hurt. We’re adults. We’re going to go out there and we’re going to win football games. We’re going to get the fans back on our side. That’s fine. You pay for the tickets, I understand. You pay for the jerseys, I understand. You want to see wins. Everybody wants to see wins. I don’t like losing. We’re going to go out there and we’re going to win football games and y’all can cheer for us again.”

(on if having a top 5 offense and defense makes it more frustrating that they’re 2-2) “It doesn’t matter how the ‘L’ gets put in the column, it’s frustrating. Like I said, we’re past all that. We’re focused on this week. We’ve got a great challenge ahead and we’re really excited about it.”
That guy always says the right thing. He's a publicists dream!
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote