View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013   #596
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 306681 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez to be Questioned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
MyFoxBoston.com also reports that investigators believe Hernandez's former right-hand man, Alexander Bradley, may have been in the car with Hernandez the night of the Boston murders.

Bradley is currently suing Hernandez, saying that the former football player shot him in the face after a night at a Florida strip club this past February.

Bradley was supposed to testify last month before the Suffolk County grand jury investigating the Boston murders, but did not appear. A warrant is currently out for his arrest.

This Alexander Bradley strikes me as a particular ignoramus. Hernandez shot him in the face and drove to an industrial area of Miami to dump his body leaving him to die. He lives disfigured from bullet to the head but does no report the crime. Later sues. And now no-shows the grand jury.

Prisons were built for dumbazzes like Bradley. If he lives long enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by htowntexans1985 View Post
Why didnt he tell the police who the shooter was the day it happened? Hernandez' face was all over television during January football. Sounds like someone trying to get paid to me.
Most people don't know what non-QBs look like without helmets. I would not recognize Jason Witten or Heath Miller, both with many more years & accolades in the league than Hernandez.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote