View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013   #996
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69511 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
A highly respected medical professional is where I got my information ... Prior to Schaub's meltdown at the tail end of last season (when they gave Schaub the extension) stating that the foot would get worse with use - That guy was dead on & has been right more times than I care to count when the Texans medical staff has whiffed.

My arrogance is nothing more than a belief in Doc CND .... it is obvious to me he was right.

Yep , he looked fine .... until the SeaDucks turned up the defensive pressure , once that happened we saw "Bad Matt."

If a D attempts to turn up the pressure on a QB it is not the QB's sole responsibility to combat that. There are a number of guys you pay to step up and help offset that D turning it up
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote