View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013   #995
Nitrofish
Pastafarian

Rep Power: 102617 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Nitrofish
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
A highly respected medical professional is where I got my information ... Prior to Schaub's meltdown at the tail end of last season (when they gave Schaub the extension) stating that the foot would get worse with use - That guy was dead on & has been right more times than I care to count when the Texans medical staff has whiffed.

My arrogance is nothing more than a belief in Doc CND .... it is obvious to me he was right.

Yep , he looked fine .... until the SeaDucks turned up the defensive pressure , once that happened we saw "Bad Matt."
Can I ask, does Doc CND work for the Texans, or a professional football team in a medical capacity? What does Doc CND have to lose if his opinion is wrong? What would a medical staff member have to lose that actually works for the Texans have to lose if his opinion was wrong, and what would be his motivation to lie about Schaub's injury? Is he, or they also part of the conspiracy to keep Schaub the QB?

Everyone has their own perceptions based on the info they have been provided, and I am ok with that, but what I have a problem with is why would you choose information from someone on a message board, over someone who is actually working for the Texans? If Schaub's injury is degenerative, why did he play well in the first half, yet in the Chargers game it was the 2nd half he played well in? Is it possible this is just the theory you WANT to believe?

In regards to the Hawks turning up the D. I challenge you to watch the game again. They did not change their plan, which was to pressure Schaub, what happened was the Texans offensive line basically stopped blocking. Perhaps they all have degenerative foot injuries also, I don't know. But my perception was it had less to do with the Hawks turning things up, and more to do with the Texans falling apart offensively and defensively in the 4th quarter.

Wade used a spy in the fist half to keep Wilson contained, then simply stopped doing it in the 2nd half, and when Cushing went out. Wilson ran wild. Perhaps it would have been a better plan to stop rushing the passer so hard and make Wilson beat us with his arm. I mean it's not like he was killing the Texans throwing the ball was he?

This was a team loss, and many things factored into the loss, and yes Schaub's pick 6 was one of them, but it was not THE reason the Texans lost.

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote