View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013   #994
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 216794 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post

What i want to know is, why is it that all of the professional people who work in the field are all crazy, and you and others are the experts? How is it that something that is so obvious to you, escapes medical professionals? Must be some kind of conspiracy right? Your arrogance is mind numbing.
A highly respected medical professional is where I got my information ... Prior to Schaub's meltdown at the tail end of last season (when they gave Schaub the extension) stating that the foot would get worse with use - That guy was dead on & has been right more times than I care to count when the Texans medical staff has whiffed.

My arrogance is nothing more than a belief in Doc CND .... it is obvious to me he was right.

Quote:
Really? What was Schaub doing in the first half? Were my eyes playing tricks on me or something?
Yep , he looked fine .... until the SeaDucks turned up the defensive pressure , once that happened we saw "Bad Matt."

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote