View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013   #49
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is Schaub a Locker-room Cancer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Not taking away from your opinion, but watts celebration is harmless and fun. This is entertainment.

These are memories that are engrained in people's minds. There are people that probably finger wag with him when he makes plays. In the stadium, at home...listening on the radio...same with Antonio's deal.

These are the fun moments that most people will remember. It's a quick signature celebration. Not some over the top planned non sense.
Yeah, I get that some people like it. I just happen to dislike it (and Smith's celebration as well). Why do players need signature celebrations? Its a team sport.

It wont change, so I realize that I am shouting into the wind.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote