View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013   #991
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 240492 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
And you present one of my opinions better then I could. Kubiak's offense has masked schaub's deficiencies well enough to fool a lot of fans.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
If he cant execute simple plays .... what makes you think he can execute a less conservative gameplan ?!

The entire offense is designed to make life simple and easy for the QB ...
& what offense isn't?

We saw what happened when Matt Cassell replaced Tom Brady. Looked like they didn't miss a beat.

We go about doing it differently than they do, their offensive linemen are head & shoulders better than ours at pass blocking. It's common to hear, "& Tom Brady has all kinds of time." Like RTP said, if we can provide that kind of time for Schaub, he'll look like a much different QB. Better or worse, I can't say.

He's not "perfect" for what we do, but he does, or at least has historically, operated it very well.