View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013   #988
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 119840 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
So finally the truth comes out. This is really all about "I saw it first" "I saw it years ago" and not really about 1 play right? in 2012 when the Texans started fast, all of the Schaub haters had to bite their tongues. Now that the Texans have started slow, here comes the same old song and dance of "I told you so" 4 games in and you guys have already determined the Texans fate. Hilarious!
Uhhh no. I havent liked Schaub's talent when they were winning either. Winning just helped to hide it from people who refuse to see it.

If I say, we need better cornerback play from Mccain or we need a better right tackle, people might disagree but they dont question your fanhood. If I say, we need to upgrade the qb position, people take it personal and call you a bandwagon fan?

Look, I dont want Schaub to suck. He just does. Why does a percentage of Texansnation vilify those who see it? The time to fix the problem has passed. Waters wet. Deal.