View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013   #11
rmartin65
I'm Score
 
rmartin65's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Age: 24
Posts: 7,980
Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WolverineFan's 1st 2014 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock N Randy View Post
Ya that's a dick move dude
I said it three times and miss spelled it Two times
I was busy and it was my girlfriends bday and I have 5 kids
Sorry I wanted too say somethen and say it fast so I just go with it
Don't need people like you complaining about a 1 extra O on "to" in a paragraph with the word misspelled twice

Too and to doesn't effect the eye or what it being said

Now if I was tlkn lk this thn u could compln but I'm not so chill the F out
K!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock N Randy View Post
@ Wolverine

LOVE Ra'Shede Hageman (DT, Minnesota)
Thanks too guys like Watt he will be a 1st RD pick he has alot of similarities
Dude is a load and a beast

Right now he is a 2nd RD grade but I think he will have a fine season too complement last years break out seasons after combine and corn draft time he will be a 1st RD pick.

I really really really like him just worker and OL will have too pack a lunch when going against him alot like Watt

Makes me happy someone sees what I see with Hageman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock N Randy View Post
I'm so sick of Hundley
I don't see what y'all are seeing
Not saying he will be bad not saying he will be great
I don't want a game manager
I was transcending special talent and e is not that so why take a QB first when he is not that and won't be that

Give me Boyd or Mariota even if we have too trade up or look else where and get a groom guy later don't want a 2nd RDer so so QB with the first pick

With that everything else is spot on and the first legit mock I really even like
That's why this is the first I have commented on

Skov is a great pick
Archer love it
Fuller is a feisty DB with great instincts and would be a solid slot corner
I like Boston too with time and coaching who could work into a starter role or heck of a ST player and the rest is good depth and rotation

If we don't go QB I am hoping for Evans, Mosley, or a OT say... Mathews but he will go pretty high but with the draft lately you never know until you know

But I'm really tired of Hundley pics and mocks
I mean out of all the QBs everyone wants him???
Why? Same with Murray but atleast Murray is a 3rd-4th RD grade QB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock N Randy View Post
Another enjoyable fantasy season

Thank you Mr Wiggins for fantastic LM job

And a big congratulations too Wasif my best bud

He took over a team he didn't even draft and GM'd the hell out of that roster too win it all!

JCTexan hahahaha lol I will catch you next year!!!

It was a lose lose for me JCTexan won or Wasif I would have need heard the end of it so ya... But another great year

I will be returning next year

Question is do I keep Harvey or Machado as my 4th keeper? Or maybe Phillips???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock N Randy View Post
Wow I would be very upset with that draft

I see a lot of Schaub with Murray

Murray is not a 1st RD pick too me that would be a waste now 3rd-4th RD ok but not 1st Rd
These are your last 5 posts on Texans Talk. You have misused "to", "too", or "two" in each one. In fact, I skimmed a bit more through your post history. What I found was that, not only did your last 5 post contain the same errors, but your last 14.

Look, I get that people are busy. But learning how to spell properly is a good thing to know. Furthermore, in my opinion, an argument where the writer uses terrible grammar or spelling is never compelling, despite the merits of the actual argument.

But hey, its your argument to make. I was just trying to help.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote