View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013   #985
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeaLikeRightNow View Post
Well, this about sums up what real Texans team fans have been talking about since lasts years slide to mediocrity. I like Schaub, I for years believed he was "The Man", just like folks in New York felt Mark Sanchez was their man. But, an individual reaches a certain point where their previous experience level is not commensurate with a team's growing needs, and as the look on the Texans faces after the Pick-6 playing Seattle...you just knew there were going to be problems. Many "fans" don't or cannot see the Big Picture...maybe they will now.
I honestly think this is the best comparison I've heard yet for Matt Schaub. At one time, Sanchez was good enough to get that team to the AFC Championship game. A play away from the Super Bowl..... in back to back years.

Things change, the team around him got worse. They needed him to be better.

The team around Matt got better. We're in more clutch situations. We need someone who can get "lucky" at the right time, who can make something happen, buy some time. Matt continues to fail.

Right now, the best we can hope for is that he stops hurting us.

Last edited by thunderkyss; 10-03-2013 at 12:35 PM.
thunderkyss is online now   Reply With Quote