View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013   #978
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 206631 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTP2110 View Post
I don't know how much is on Kubiak and how much is on Schaub, but I think the conservative nature of the offense is actually hindering Schaub and the passing game as a whole.
If he cant execute simple plays .... what makes you think he can execute a less conservative gameplan ?!

The entire offense is designed to make life simple and easy for the QB ... He's making simple addition and subtraction seem like quantum physics.
The system has been highly productive over the long term. The change needs to occur under center , not in the X's & O's.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote