View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013   #972
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87952 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

At the end of last season there was a lot of infighting here about the merits of Schaub. People fought tooth and nail over it. Nobody wants to say I told you so yet, but some of us spotted the iceberg ahead last december. Some of us picked it out a LOT farther back. Now we're inseason and there's nothing to do but sit it out and watch the boat go down.

Everything I ever said about Romo to cowboy fans is true of schaub. Collapses underpressure. I still dont understand how you run a bootleg offense with a qb who cant run.

And I dont blame kubiak for not allowing audibles. We've seen schaub's decision making skills. I blame kubiak for not having the sack to bring in legit competition for schaub. Here's the next bad news: schaubs not going to recover and we'll draft a rookie...and that rookie wont start until next season is lost. Because kubiak is to conservative to start a rookie qb. This aint over till november '14. Captain ******** pick 6 is gonna be here.