View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013   #36
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 393216 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Game Week -- at San Francisco 49ers (7:30PM CDT)

James Palmer ‏@JPalmerCSN
Quote:
"I have a lot of anger." J.J. Watt is still steaming. #texans
Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli
Quote:
Ben Tate initially thought Kubiak was punishing him for the fumble by not giving him more carries. Kubiak told him otherwise. #Texans

JJ Watt here w/stitches still prominent on nose. "It's fine," he says on fans turning on #Texans. "...You pay for tickets, I understand."

And on the burned jersey, Schaub says his goal is to have the kind of season where that guy will want to buy another jersey to wear. #Texans

"I don't think anything about that. That's someone's choice," Schaub says on the burned jersey. #Texans

"Support is great. Our locker room, our team ... they've been excellent," Schaub says. #Texans

"We're not one of those teams that's going to change our plays every time we get to the line of scrimmage," Schaub says. #Texans

"Any time you don't achieve your ultimate goal of winning, you can't wait to get back out there," Schaub says. #Texans

"San Francisco is not feeling sorry for us," Wade Smith. #Texans

"Do I feel like we're the best team in the division? I feel like we're the best team in the NFL." Arian Foster #Texans

Arian Foster won't talk about the players only meeting he called. "I don't know what you're talking about." #Texans

49ers S Donte Whitner is asked if Matt Schaub is a QB he fears. Whitner says yes. #Texans

"Big, powerful player. Very difficult to tackle. Extends plays. He has a tremendous arm," Kubiak on Colin Kaepernick. #Texans #49ers

"Yeah, I think we've had to," Kubiak says, when asked if the #Texans have thrown too much this year.

"When u play that position and you make a glaring mistake or two, that's the difference between winning & losing," Kubiak says on QBs. #Texans

Darryl Sharpton was fined. #Texans

"Won a championship. Got a nice ring from there, so that's a nice memory," Kubiak on his best memory of San Francisco. #Texans

Kubiak says Matt Schaub is upbeat and ready to go. Wants to "get back on the field and get that taste out of his mouth." #Texans

ILB Tim Dobbins and OG Brandon Brooks were out with injuries. Greg Jones, Johnathan Joseph, Owen Daniels all rested. #Texans

Gary Kubiak is here. Duane Brown, Brian Cushing participated, but the #Texans were light with what they did today.
PDS ‏@PatDStat
Quote:
If Brandon Brooks can't go this week, it will be Wade Smith, Ben Jones and Cody White as the backup guard. #Texans
Dale Robertson ‏@sportywineguy
Quote:
Harbaugh: Will be opportunistic. Always trying to force turnovers. That's every week. #Texans

Harbaugh on JJ Watt: He can ruin a game for an opponent. Can get on a QB immediately. #Texans

Harbaugh: Texans good football tam. I know what I see on tape. Well coached. Big test for us. #Texans.

Harbaugh: Backup QB change gives 49ers two veteran backups. #Texans

Smith: Loves watching JJ Watt play. Will follow him when he retires. #Texans

Smith on beating Rams: Important to get back to what we do as team. We got our identity back. We stopped the run. #Texans

Justin Smith: Texans pretty similar to what Seattle does. Watch tape. There's a lot of guys on the ground. They got two good RBs. #Texans
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote