View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013   #71
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1158 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Browns want Ben Tate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I keep Arian and trade Tate. We draft another next year and start over. I seem to be alone in thinking that Tate has nowhere near the kind of elusiveness and vision that Foster shows.

Wood could step into Tate's shoes right now and he wouldn't be that big a drop off. Besides we seem to be casting off pieces due to salary cap issues left and right. A team doing that is going to need to replace those pieces with less expensive draft picks in order to keep up. Time to part with Tate and fill another need.
I like Wood but he isn't as nasty as Tate. You are probably not alone in your thinking just by the number of Foster Jersery versus Tate Jerseys I see around town but you have to remember that Tate was a 2nd round pick and Foster was undrafted. That says a lot to me. I've been a Tate fan since his days at Auburn and I want to see the guy do good. He is being wasted here and I don't like it. Trade him so he can be the guy.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote