View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013   #968
YeaLikeRightNow
Veteran

Rep Power: 651 YeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Schaub was a backup QB for the Falcons. A great backup to have on any team, but...he has reached his potential I do believe as an effective starter; notwithstanding ~ he's getting up there in age as well. I have always liked Schaub, but as a leader of an up-and-coming NFL powerhouse, I just don't see his enthusiasm in the huddle or on the sidelines, even after he makes a great play. It's almost as if he cannot believe he helped make a great play. His involvement and camaraderie with the team and coaching staff, as far as I can see; is barely evident during a game. I have been questioning this ever since the team had it's disastrous ending last year. Matt is a great passing quarterback, only if he has time in the pocket. He does run the play-action very well. However, his judgement is shortsighted and he cannot scramble in most any situation. His falling down to the turf at any hint of physical contact has emerged more and more each game. It seems to me that ever since his foot injury, Matt has not been the same quarterback. The more we play Matt and lose games, the more the team's moral will decline...the winning attitude of competent players will surely suffer. It's time to search for a viable candidate to lead the team, or perhaps start rotating T.J. or Case into the lineup. The longer the team waits to do so, the heavier the downfall will be.
YeaLikeRightNow is offline   Reply With Quote