View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013   #54
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30797 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dear football Gods....Week 5 Let's Predict

thunderkyss, you mentioned going to sleep by halftime. But it's only a 7:30 PM Houston start time on NBC. There is even going to be another game starting after that. The Chargers at Raiders game on the NFL Network on Sunday Night starts at 10:35 PM Houston time.

This Sunday is going to be a fun night. Staying up until 1:30 AM watching some live NFL action. Plus whatever games I'm getting that day on Fox and CBS - one of them has a doubleheader. I know for sure that the local Houston CBS will air the Cowboys and Broncos game at 3:25 PM. That's going to be a lot of football to watch.

I better make sure to get a lot of sleep on Saturday Night.