View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013   #53
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Dear football Gods....Week 5 Let's Predict

I know the announcer made mention that Whitney was going to spy Wilson. But, he wasn't the only one. He may have been the spy quite a bit, but so was Mays, so was Dj... I really think Dj was the better of the bunch, but Merci & Mays played their parts well as well.

As far as this game goes. After realizing it's going to be a late game, there's no way the Texans are going to win. I try... I really do, but I'm probably going to fall asleep before half-time. Texans can't win without me.