View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013   #965
chenjy9
Veteran

Rep Power: 10842 chenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Matt Schaub burger...this is real

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
The team gets a pass? I think Matt has reached his limit and the front office should see that fact.
I never said the rest of the team was blameless. I am saying that the mistakes of Schaub weigh far more than any other individual player due to his seniority, contract, and position. You cannot honestly compare his game changing mistakes to the mistakes of a 3 year backup. I personally think Matt had reached his limit a long time ago and the idiocy of Kubes prevented us from looking for a legitimate QB that the team can consistently depend on when needed. Now do I think Keenum or Yates will do better? Not necessarily, though I do believe that given a chance, they can be competitive to Schaub. At this time, I am more in a anyone-but-schaub mentality than start Yates/Keenum.
chenjy9 is offline   Reply With Quote