View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013   #74
SCOTTexans
Veteran

Rep Power: 3792 SCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Who Should I Start Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Tony Romo vs the Broncos
Sam Bradford vs the Jags
I would have to go with Bradford. Every QB has had a field day playing the Jags and the Rams really need to win and with no run game they will rack up the points

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
I need some advice... No PPR, 10 yards per point, 6 for TD.

Pick 1 TE:

Martellus Bennett vs. NO
Jared Cook vs. Jax

Pick 2 RB:

MJD @ STL
Daryl Richardson vs. Jax
Ryan Mathews @Oak

Bennett, Matthews are more consistant scorers

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Cook, MJD and Richardson. The rams defense blows this year, and ho ho ho, so does the Jaguars. Ryan Mathews is barely rosterable, much less a start. I might see if Woodhead was on the waiver wire in your case.

0 PPR, standard scoring:
MJD @ STL
Josh Gordon vs Balt

pick one:
Tannehill vs Balt
Pryor vs SD
Manning vs Philly?
Gordon and Manning (Philly has a bad D)
SCOTTexans is offline   Reply With Quote