View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013   #36
Trail.Blazr
All Pro

Rep Power: 19086 Trail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dear football Gods....Week 5 Let's Predict

In candlestick, Kaap will provide Houston with read option fits when he's not picking Vernon Davis or Anquan Boldin to abusing the secondary between the hashes depending on coverage.

Hopefully, a missing Patrick Willis and Aldon Smith will be enough for Kubiak to keep feeding Foster and Tate, keeping the ball in Houston's hands, the crowd to a dull roar and the score manageable via a heavy dose of the ground game. Sprinkle in a couple of timely play actions and Houston has a chance.

I thought last week, Houston would be sooo embarrassed by the Ravens game, they would come out with something to prove. I won't make that mistake again.

In the end, it boils down to the play of #8. If he can control the football, we have a good chance. At the start of the Ravens game I spoke to Schaub through my TV. Told him if this team is to get to the next level, it starts right here, right now with HIM. Since that conversation, he's 0-2. I'll wager everyone else's paycheck Matt turns it around in week 5

30-23 9ers