View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013   #31
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 77701 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Game Week -- at San Francisco 49ers (7:30PM CDT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Check mark time:

Coaching: 49ers
QB: 49ers
RB: Texans by a Tate
WR: Texans, but kind of moot, since Schaub ignores Nuk until the 4th Q
TE: 49ers
OL: 49ers

DL: Texans, but barely
LB: 49ers in a landslide
CB: 49ers
S: 49ers

ST: 49ers
I wouldn't say that the TE spot is strictly the 49'ers. Vernon Davis is a great target and has been legitimately good but I think OD and GG put together have outplayed the 9'ers TE's. Also, did anybody catch that vicious block Ryan Griffin threw down on one of Fosters long runs to the outside (went to the left of the offensive formation)? Kid came onto the screen like the flash and just annihilated an LB/DB that sprung Foster for probably 10 extra yards.

EDIT: Second half I believe.